Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Here We Go!

Post numero uno.

I'm a little nervous starting out on my own. Have you ever noticed it's much easier to do something under the guise of a group? Well, it is.




My last blog was super fun to write. With Em by my side I could do no wrong, and she was always there to post when I was lagging. Now I have to start a new school year without Em as my roommate, thus a new blog.

I'm starting over, turning a new leaf, <insert beginning cliche here>. So we will start with this blog!

Over the last year I am a completely different person, one I never knew I could be.

Here were some lovely things I learned about myself:
  • I never thought I'd actually make it to college (I was scared shitless!)
  • I didn't think I could ever be on my own (aka single for the last 6+ months)
  • I can be honest with myself about who I really am
  • I can still find my connection to God, even after all I've seen
  • I'm not very good at making a plan and sticking to it
  • I can live (barely) without gluten
  • My heart heals faster than my wisdom teeth :/
  • I am finding that I love me!
  • I'm also finding that I really really like girls ;)
  • I am capable of making a wonderful group of friends
This all began last year, and I talked about it a lot in my last blog. (I'll include a post from said blog)

I cannot wait for this year. I have a super close group of amazing, funny, easily agitated friends who love me unconditionally...well maybe with a few conditions. I am living with one of them, who is pretty much my twin in everything except for looks. And I have no strings attached, so I'm gunna live the good college girl single life!




This is a boring post to just let you know a little about why I'm writing this blog. They will get juicy don't you worry!


No comments:

Post a Comment